Saturday, May 19, 2012

In The Beginning

So, I'm sitting there with my BDSM slave on a leash. She came with the apartment, so... I should have read the fine print. They are very high maintenance. And after my third vodka-gin martini I started to think.. those martini glasses are very nice looking and all...but seriously, they are just not big enough!
 But what I said out loud was ... "is this all there is?". I was contemplating how that even though my life is just fine and all... What else is there? So slavegirl says "permission to speak"..And I'm all... "Seriously?!!" These people should come with some kind of user manual. But she had a good point. She said that I should do what I wanted to do before I started doing what I settled on doing since it was the easiest path to follow. I once thought I would be a good writer. But I've lost all those skills. It's true, writing is a muscle you lose if you don't use it. Of course, I don't even have the basic skills. Like spelling and grammar or sentence structure... or ability to tell a good story in an amusing manner. Who blogs without those skills? 
Well, slavegirl showed me several. Apparently, the blogosphere is littered with crappy ass blogs written by talentless hacks. 
So I was all whoohoo! And poured a beer into her dog bowl in celebration! I will try this!

It's not like I can suck more than those people. 
All I need is something to blog about. I could  "daddy blog"... But my parenting style is much like my paper airplane flying style. You know, point and toss.
I could write about politics. But from what angle? I'm a hippie, gay pride,right wing deficit hawk, legalize pot, torture terrorists if they need torturing, lower my taxes and get out of my bedroom, Christian,church going, agnostic Jew .
I would have to get drunk just to make a point. And then piss off half the people I know.
I could write bout life, but  I don't actually have one of those.
I could write about sex, but ....same reason.
I suppose I will eventually find my niche, or path, or just give up entirely.
I am hoping my friends will have good suggestions.
No, actually I am hoping that you hate this and I can throw up my hands and say "well I tried! So that's that!".
Honesty is a hard thing to write.
I don't really have a slavegirl. :(

9 comments:

  1. So what you're saying is.... you have no idea what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, stating the obvious is one of my strengths.

      Delete
  2. So, you may not have a slavegirl now, but you'll probably get lots of volunteers! Loving this blog already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking applications. Must provide own leash.

      Delete
  3. Not a bad beginning to another useless blog. I say that as a useless blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you that is quite a compliment. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. I think any blog whose maiden posting ends with "I don't really have a slavegirl" has a big future. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wife would steal your slave girl for housecleaning purposes. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahaha. Self depreciating banter while making fun of bloggers equals a win to me.

    ReplyDelete

You should comment, really, do it... comment. No seriously. Comment!!